Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Hello!

Hi, I'm Abi, I live in rural Gloucestershire in the West of England, with my family and pets. I suffer from a chronic pain condition, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, which means I can't work - but this gives me plenty of time for my hobbies.

I have been stitching for many years, and enjoy cross-stitch, hardanger and patchwork among others. I love to make home-made cards, to read, to watch the wildlife that comes into my garden, and to spend time with my pets. These consist of 3 cats - Maisie (a good old-fashioned tabby mog!), Ziggy (a ginger tom, who belongs to my daughter) and Meeko, my snow-leopard marble Bengal; my dear Westie boy, Angus, who is 8 years old, and tropical fish. I am soon to be the proud owner of a Polish Lowland Sheepdog puppy, too!

I'm married to Martin, and Mum to Ross (14) and Jemma (11). My family means the world to me - they keep me going through the most painful days, and make good days shine like gold.

I've never had a Blog before - I hope this one will expand and grow with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home